Network of abilities in the e-Health field
CATEL is an association created in october 1997. It has become a network of nearly 11 000 contacts concerned by telemedecine (practitioners, firms, associations, institutions, labs...), and more than 600 active members
Our Goal : contributing to the development of telemedicine !
The yearly Interregional Telemedicine Day (in multisite visioconferencing with partners in France and abroad) and four annual Thematic Meetings
By the internet website www.portailtelesante.org(more than 4 500 articles), the Flash News, monthly Newsletter, the meeting reports, publications...
Support to the evaluation of developing projects, appraise and launching of new applications of telemedicine
What is telehealth ? Thanks to the new telecommunication networks (telephones, Internet, satellites…,) practitioners can exchange information, carry out consultations and analyse medical pictures at distance. This new practice is a way of abolishing the distances, avoiding transfers and hospitalization, giving better life conditions to patients and improving the quality of the care.
The Team :
- Didier ROBIN, President
- Pierre TRAINEAU, General Manager
- Nathalie DE SERVIGNY, Financial Manager, in charge of the international relations
- Cécile ROSTIN, Communication Manager, in charge of the network development
- Jean-Baptiste LAVAULT, Projects Manager
- Guillaume JAN, Projects Manager
- Fabienne MARECHAL, Projects Manager
- Stéphanie BALIAN, Coordinator of association events
- Marion GUILLO, Personal Assistant
Need some more information ? Need a help in your projects ? Contact us !
Tel : 0033 (0)2 97 68 14 03 - Fax 0033(0)2 97 68 29 56 - Email : email@example.com
You can also visit our website : http://www.portailtelesante.org !
You can download our English presentation (PDF file)